About Me

My photo
IMPORTANT: BEFORE VIEWING PROFILE, HOLD DOWN ctrl AND CLICK ON AUDIO LINK ABOVE. Moving on...Hm, not much to say really. I'm a weirdo. Let's be honest. My idea of having fun does not necessarily include alcohol but lots of sugar helps and I just generally go crazy ;)

Thursday 31 March 2011

Day 01 ~ 31st March 2011

Today is the dawning of the rest of my life! AND my first day of the 365 challenge, where I will try to post one picture every day for a year, and keep to a certain theme which will change every week. I shall decide the themes for myself.

The theme this (short....til Sunday) week, is preparation. My brother requested this as he said it would work well with upcoming exams and getting ready for Mother's Day. So I thought, why not?

Today's picture, my first ever picture of the challenge, is of my dog ready and waiting for his walk. He was  more prepared than I....didn't even have my boots on :o

Gabs x

3 comments:

  1. I love this shot! Monty looks ever so sad, like "take me already.. :(" Haha. Fantastic shot though. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies :) see I went against what I said and made another blog :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did. :O I think it's a good idea. *nod*

    ReplyDelete