About Me

My photo
IMPORTANT: BEFORE VIEWING PROFILE, HOLD DOWN ctrl AND CLICK ON AUDIO LINK ABOVE. Moving on...Hm, not much to say really. I'm a weirdo. Let's be honest. My idea of having fun does not necessarily include alcohol but lots of sugar helps and I just generally go crazy ;)

Saturday 2 April 2011

Day 02 ~ 1st April 2011

Today's photo was an accident, and I was actually just having a mini photo-shoot with my dogs. I tossed the ball and Woody just sat there staring at it. I think it fits with the 'preparation' theme because he was not at all prepared and ended up having the ball hit him in the face lol

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo. Woody is gorgeous, and I reckon you took the shot at just the right time. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dog and wonderful shot! Hope you don't mind if I tag along for the ride, I love seeing others photos and have tons of fun taking them myself. Life is an adventure, lets capture some of it's moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! No of course I don't mind. I think I shall be looking at what many other people are doing to see what kinds of things I can do to challenge myself for a year, and to see what kinds of new ideas and perspectives I haven't tried yet. :)

    ReplyDelete