About Me

My photo
IMPORTANT: BEFORE VIEWING PROFILE, HOLD DOWN ctrl AND CLICK ON AUDIO LINK ABOVE. Moving on...Hm, not much to say really. I'm a weirdo. Let's be honest. My idea of having fun does not necessarily include alcohol but lots of sugar helps and I just generally go crazy ;)

Sunday 3 April 2011

Day 04 ~ 3rd April 2011

Mother's day! Hope you all celebrated it well, and treated your mums to something nice XD
We went out for a meal, and there were, of course, Daffodils on the table. So this is what I did with the Daffodils, my mum's eye, and Gimp. :P

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photo!! I love it (: really great quality&design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, not that's a close up! :-) Fresh daffodils... I'd love to have them here, how wonderful. Have a great day, and happy shooting!

    ReplyDelete