About Me

My photo
IMPORTANT: BEFORE VIEWING PROFILE, HOLD DOWN ctrl AND CLICK ON AUDIO LINK ABOVE. Moving on...Hm, not much to say really. I'm a weirdo. Let's be honest. My idea of having fun does not necessarily include alcohol but lots of sugar helps and I just generally go crazy ;)

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day 06 ~ 5th April 2011

I actually had NO idea what to do for today's picture, but Monty was just sat there staring at me wanting a walk, so I took my opportunity and snapped a picture of him watching my dad come down stairs.

Bless his daft heart. XD

3 comments:

  1. I really love this photo. <3 He looks like he's concentrating so much there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dog... my mom has one like it that has one brown eye & one blue! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the perspective you chose for this shot, very nice and what a beautiful dog you have!

    ReplyDelete